CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Peter Sam

This is my little Peter Sam. I absolutely adore everything about him. He is the funnest two-year-old ever!

 He is such a happy boy at home! Not so much around other people. Most comments from anyone other than me and Larry will get a mean look and a growl from him. At home though, he is always happily playing on his own or with his older brother and sister, or making jokes and silly faces. I crave everything about him!

 He is completely obsessed with trains. Luckily we have tonnes from when Tanner was younger. Peter could play with trains all day long in every way possible.

 When he's mad though, you can be sure you'll get this slanty mouth look from him.
 Most of the time he's happy doing his own thing!

1 comment: