CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My baby graduated from Kindergarten

I'm not sure what happen. I know it wasn't that long ago that my whole world was turned upside-down when this little boy was first placed into my arms, and now he's graduated from kindergarten. Slow down life, you are moving WAY to fast. This has actually been really hard on me. Tanner is, well, perfect, and I don't want him to be gone all day, five days a week. I rely on him for everything and love having him around.
 He is the kindest boy in the entire world. He loves playing with his younger siblings, and does a fantastic job. He knows superheroes and star wars are 'for real' along with everything else. He dresses up daily in costumes and gets right into character. He also talks a mile a minute. This boy is Never not talking or asking questions. As much as he loves playing with Hattie and Peter or getting some technology time, he loves his late night talks and stories with his dad the most. That or going to work with grandpa and his bobcat :)
Tanner has grown up so much this year. He was so excited to start school, and loved every minute of it. It seemed like every Thursday he would ask why he couldn't go to school Friday too and the thought of summer off was too much to handle. He loved his teachers and classmates and learned so much. Who knew they taught kids to read in kindergarten. I remember learning my phone number and thinking I was awesome. Well, Tanner caught on to reading and math really fast and loves to do both just for fun.
He also had to learn to do a lot for me when I first had Alice. Most mornings he gets everyone a bowl or two of cereal and can even make a mean peanut butter and jam sandwich for lunch. 
One of the best thing about Tanner is his laugh. It's so contagious and funny to listen to, and he is always laughing. I sure love you, little boy!

 First day of kindergarten
 Batman for Halloween
 Pajama party for Christmas with a special Santa
 half way to his birthday party (since his bday is in the summer)
 Easter Party
 100th day of school
 Crazy Hair day
 Graduation Celebration
 Last day of school performances
 Getting his award and hugs
Farewell to his teacher

1 comment:

  1. he looks HUGE!!! and adorable! I agree time can slow down any time now!!

    ReplyDelete