CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Life with a new baby

Hattie was in  absolue love with Alice. She would beg to hold her, then sit on the couch for long periods of time kissing and singing to her.

 Larry gets bath duty, which Alice usually loved.
 Aunt Saralynn was over to get in her share of snuggles. She also loved dressing Alice up in all her different outfits.
 Alice quickly had to get use to being mauled, I meant loved, by all her siblings. Hattie loves to hold her, Peter loves to stuff her soother in her mouth or tickle her toes, and Tanner loves to kiss her. Often, this happens all at once.
 One night, really late, I was about to go to bed when I heard a rustling downstairs. I went down to investigate, and Hattie had this whole castle tea party set up in her doorway. She was really proud of her work, which I have to admit was pretty impressive. Tanner heard all the commotion and had to check things out too.
 Another day Peter was yelling at me to come downstairs. I went down there and he proudly said, "Look mom, they're upside-down" He had all his trucks in the basement upside-down and often stacked, around the room. He was SO proud of himself.
I love him as a two-year-old. He is so funny and so proud of himself and his accomplishments. He's also a lot more of a daredevil than my other two and has taken some pretty big falls. He sure keeps us all happy.

1 comment:

  1. haha i love it all! its awesome that you get these pictures too! great memories!

    ReplyDelete