CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I am slowly going crazy

Snow in the forcast AGAIN! We had 4 outside days in all April and 2 were windy. Seriously, at this time of the year I start getting extremely anxious about going outside. Where is all the sunshine?
In the meantime, I guess I'll make do with the spring snow. It is, after all, ideal for snowmen. We spent an afternoon outside making and dressing our snowmen. Tanner's is a superhero, Hattie's is a princess, and Peter's a cowboy. It was actually lots of fun, except for poor Peter who hates his snowsuit and the snow because he can't crawl around and when he dumps out of the sled he inevitably face-plants. Tanner and Hattie would spend all day out there except the wet snow makes them soaking wet, and they come tromping in happy and wet. Well, maybe we'll polish off our hot chocolate this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I guess I've been away long enough that snow in April seems crazy to me. But it looks like you are making the best of it. My kids would be SO jealous!

    xo
    bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Emily, if anyone can have fun in the snow its you.....just a few more weeks before the weather gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @#$%^&*()_ send me that cute photo. It is my new screen saver. Even in the summer.

    ReplyDelete