CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hattie's Pinkalicious Birthday Party!

When I say Hattie's Party, I may or may not also mean my party since I had so much fun planning and throwing it. We went with a 'Pinkalicious' theme, since Hattie is currently obsessed with her. She would listen to the music 24/7 if I would let her. In fact, when I turned the cd on during her party, she sat beside it for a long time singing along.
Here is my fantastic dessert bar, complete with Pinkalicious cupcakes.

Cake, cupcakes, cupcake pops, dipped marshmallows, dipped oreos, smarties, waffers, sweedish berries, pink candy corn, and gumball necklaces. Hattie (and I) was so excited at the spread of pink treats! I LOVED that all the girls dressed up in all the princess dresses. They spent the entire hour and a half in Hattie's room playing with her kitchen, dolls and dress ups. Saralynn and I brought them up one-by-one and painted their nails, gave the plastic earrings, a bracelet and ring, and painted their faces.
Lunch was pink bread with pink jam and pink apple sauce with pink lemonade.
Happy Birthday little girl!

Everyone brought such sweet gifts. Hattie was just thrilled to open them from each girl. She was actually really good and polite to everyone.
I did her 'Pinkalicious' hair for her too!

Saralynn made this cutout of pinkalicious for the girls to get a picture in so we could send it out as a Thank you card later.

4 comments:

  1. SOOOO CUTE!!! We love you Hattie - sad we missed such a fantastic party!!! You are amazing Em. on a side note we are still on the waitlist for pinkalicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it rocked! my favorite part of the blog was my name....i mean the cute cutout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hattie really thinks she is Pinkalious. Whats is even better is that Tanner really believes it too. Cute party and one she will remember for always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos from the party, it looks lovely with all the pink everywhere. We’re also planning a party for our son’s birthday next month. There’s still time for the occasion but both hubby and I work full time so we can only work on the party on weekends. We are planning to rent one of the home studios NYC that is giving some discounted rates.

    ReplyDelete