CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Toe Fish

 This summer I tried to do something fun every day. We ended up at Park Lake a lot, Leth. spray park,  and other parks. We discovered that Coaldale had an awesome kiddy pool that the kids loved, so we went there several times too. Peter didn't like going in the water very much, so he would sit on the blanket with me and Alice a lot. So I would give him snacks. One day I gave him a big bag of fish, and this is what he did with them. Silly boy. He is usually grumpy around other people, so I love it when he can relax a little in public enough to be a happy two year old now and again.


2 comments:

  1. holy smokes he is huge!! and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMILY I HAVE A PICTURE PUTTING THINGS IN MY TOES TOO!! (i still put things between my toes (but dont tell anyone.) people call me monkey toes though.... :(

    ReplyDelete