CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Baby Alice Dress-up Time

I couldn't resist an afternoon of dressing Alice up and taking a tonne of pictures. She is just so stinking cute! 
 And, of course, Tanner couldn't resist getting in on some goofy shots.

 This little number was mine when I was a baby. My mom held on to two items from when I was a baby, and this was one of them.
 Hattie got in on a lot of pictures. She was so in love with Alice and wanted to help dress her, set her up, and smooch her the entire time. I sure love my two girls. Dang, they are so cute!
 ...and silly

 This is my blessing day outfit. It is so beautiful!
 And this is Alice's blessing day dress. Also beautiful, if I do say so myself.


1 comment:

  1. Your kids are all so CUTE!!!!! I especially love reading about Peter, he sounds like such a special and sensitive kid. I want to see all of them again!!

    ReplyDelete