CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

We love Photo Booth!

By far, one of my kids favourite things to do with the computer is play with the photo booth. It can entertain them for Hours! I love looking at the photo roll when they are done and just laughing my face off. Besides just making funny faces, I love that they will spend hours dressing up in different costumes to pose for the camera, play in that costume for a while, then change costumes so they can pose and play again!












3 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! Such a fun thing! :) Maybe since you take so many photos of them yourself, they like to play with photos too? Anyways, it's a good theory I think. I think my favorite is the alien one of Tanner and Larry! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I laughed so hard I started coughing! 2 and 9 are my favorite. My absolute favorite was Peter in 9. I seriously couldnt breath!

    ReplyDelete