CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2012

Dressing up for Dad

I was gone for the evening, so Larry was watching the kids. When I came home he told me they had dressed up for him in some pretty funny costumes, so he had taken pictures. I thought, 'sure, they always dress up, so how funny can they really be'. I didn't expect this.
Tanner in a double cape, batman, cowboy costume.
Peter with a lightsaber.
Hattie in a dinosaur costume with spiderman mask, cape, leotard arms, and shield. Okay?
 Then they came back up with Peter in necklaces, Hattie in a double layer princess costume, and Tanner in cape, half sunday shirt, shield, hat, satchel, and sword. Random, I think so.
I love that they love to get dressed up and get their pictures taken. It will provide them with hours of amusement looking back at themselves through the years.

1 comment: