CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Halloween crafts

I love Halloween, and to me decorating is a huge part of that. Here are just a few of the crafts I did this year.

A witches brew with a sign.
Skeleton gingerbread men. These were yours Naomi - sorry I forgot to send them with Bradyn.

Finally got my pumpkin pots done



A candy count down. I loved it, but totally forgot to keep up with it.



My delicious dessert table for my 'adult' Halloween party.




My invitations for the party. Take off the lid and it fell open with a little invitation inside a witch head.
Fun fun! I love Halloween.





2 comments:

  1. You are awesome!!! I love your kids costumes and you and Larry look great. I am so impressed with your decos, invites and treats! Love the witch's brew:) Miss you guys so much and wish we had halloween together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Creative!!!!!!!!!! Can I just send my kids to your house for Halloween? Then they don't need to feel too left out by my lack of creativity....

    ReplyDelete