CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blah, why is it so hard for me to take a picture of my three kids looking nice! Anyway, we did have a fun time taking most of the pictures after I gave up on a cute sibling one.

first Tanner wasn't lookingThen Peter wasn't looking. He found a twig and became obsessed with it. An icecream truck could have driven by and he wouldn't have noticed.Tanner took the twig away and Peter turned to eating grass, and Hattie kept scratching because she said the grass was too pokey on her leg.We got some fun pictures of Tanner throwing leaves. In most of the pictures he has an evil looking face though because he likes to pretend I am the 'bad guy' and he is beating me up (all day), so the leaves were an excuse for him to get aggressive again. Boys will be boys!This was the highlight of the park trip - jumping into our little pile of leaves with super capes on!The park workers were driving around picking up all the leaves, and the poor guy had to sit and wait for me to finish taking my pictures before he could finish. I had brought a shovel to the park since we don't have a rake, and we walked forever to find some leaves to scrape into a pile. It was piddly, but the kids LOVED it.Peter was no exception. Once I put him in this pile, he thought I had placed him in the happiest place on earth. I couldn't get a single cute picture of his face though because he always had a funny expression because his mouth was so full of prickly leaves.
And, with a good amount of candy and gum bribes, both Tanner and Hattie laid in the prickly leaves to let me take a fun leaf picture. What a fun, beautiful fall day. No coats and it's November!


No comments:

Post a Comment