CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Early Fall Pictures

I took these photos of my kids (mostly Hattie) in late September this year just as the leaves were turning color. I told Hattie she could be Tinker Bell with the wings and I was going to take pictures of her. She did super awesome! Most cooperative she has ever been for pictures, and I love how so many turned out.

Love, Love, Love this photo of them.
(maybe it's because I didn't have to try getting them to all look and smile at the same time:)












Ha ha, this was at the beginning when I told her the wings would make her fly if she was good. So she sat and smiled awesome the whole time. By the end though she was getting mad because she hadn't flown like Tinkerbell yet. I had been planning on 'flying' being riding around on my shoulders and tossing her in the air. That did not please her at all. In fact, she was downright mad when we left and she hadn't flown. ha ha!


2 comments:

  1. hahaha! Oh the things kids believe hey? They have absolute faith in their parents until.... Your pictures turned out super duper cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures. Thanks for sharing your blog! I can't wait to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete