CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Auntie Rules!

Miriam came over to spend a what she thought would be fun and relaxing day. Instead, she went into awesome auntie/babysitter mode. I had very little sleep the night before and Peter was fussy, so Miriam took Tanner and Hattie downstairs and played with them All Day! Their highlight was building a super big fort and having a picnic under it with all their play food. The kids loved it! Thanks Mim!!! They will have such awesome memories of you!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs emily!! Your kids are so stinkin cute! I hope I can be diligent and take pictures like you do.... I've fallen a bit behind. But I checked and yes, your cowboy pictures are still on your mom's computer. I'm pretty sure we still have them too... so they're not lost!

    ReplyDelete