CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Attempt at Newborn pictures


I looked at a bunch of newborn blogs to see some cute poses for babies. With some ideas in mind I set up some blankets in a basket and began trying to pose my baby. Totally impossible. I have no idea how photographers get the baby to stay in the positions. Every time I would try to move his leg, he would move his arm. I would put his arm back, and he would instantly move his leg. I finally got him in a good position and I noticed a yellow spot on my white sheet. I lifted him up to reposition the sheet and he woke up, thus ending my pathetic attempt at newborn photographing. I have a whole new respect for the pros.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I didn't even know you had him. Peter is so cute, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete