CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, I took a picture of my kids and made them draw things around it for their grandmas. I was going to make one of those melamine plates with it for them, but the website wouldn't accept downloads from Canada. Total bummer! At least I got a cute picture of all my kids together.
3 kids, age 3 and under. Crazy and I love it!
They made me an awesome mother's day too. I woke up to breakfast, they had each made me a card, Larry got the kids ready for church and off to Hill Spring we went. Larry sat with Hattie in nursery, which was a nice break for me. Then we went to Susan and Larry's and Larry organized and made a yummy rib supper for all the girls. It was such a nice and relaxing day. Larry really went above and beyond in making it special for me, plus he got me a beautiful sidetable for our bedroom! Thanks hun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment