CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

And the real pregnant sister is...

As if you couldn't tell!!! The one who can't get out of sweats all day long and has accumulated a double chin in the past 4 months. Oh brother. Sure hope I can nurse that off too.

Saralynn thought a basketball would look the same as my stomach, so she went in search of one to test it out. Nope, but a child's large helmet sure did the job. Funny how similar the bellies look. Darn. Only 2-4 more weeks though!!!
Part of me can't wait, the other part is in a panic because I remember the delivery pain and the newborn's need for attention 24/7. Not to mention, I have given myself a million projects to complete around the house before the baby is born. I think the most exciting thing about having it is that I will have my body back....oh and a new baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment