CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Pregnant brain

This is an accurate description of how I feel every time I get weighed in the dr. office. I often wonder why they have the scale that reveals your weight at eye level instead of the typical scale where you have to look down, cause then I wouldn't be able to see it. Anyway, it is as it is and makes me mad every time I'm weighed.

Anyway, the last time I was in and on the scale it was jumping around 5 pounds between (ha ha as if I'd tell). I asked the nurse if she would be nice and take the smallest weight since it didn't matter that much. Bless her heart, she did! I looked at her chart and was thrilled -
I had lost weight!
ha ha right, well I allowed my brain to believe it to keep me happy.
Well, my brain took it to the next level and suddenly I looked in my grocerie cart an hour later and all I could see was CANDY!
Oh bother!


No comments:

Post a Comment