CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh the shame!

I think I may be becoming aware of people's addiction to blogging. I think it's because I know only my family read this and I would tell them my stories anyway.
So, here's the shameful truth... I should be packing, but I am hopelessly addicted to a super Cheesy romance novel right now. I started and think I may end it this evening instead of packing or sewing. Oh, if only people knew how cheesy it was, they would be humiliated for me. I find myself absolutely giddy over certain passages and completely in love with the main character. When I'm done I'll share it with Miriam because I know she would appreciate it. As for everyone else, sorry, I would be far too embarrassed to let you know how giddy in love I am with such a cheesy book. Well, must get back to reading before Larry gets home... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment