CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best ever

Wow, there is little in life that is as rewarding as watching your kids play and interact with each other. A couple days ago, Hattie came upstairs and asked me for a pillow. I gave her one, then waited a couple minutes for her to go back downstairs and do whatever. I peeked my head around the corner of Tanner's room, and there they were, reading books together on his floor with blankets and pillows.

I love it!! I sure hope they can remain good friends for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when kids play well together and are kind to each other - now I get why when I was a kid my mom said it made her so sad when my brother and I would fight. Love these kids and can't wait to squeeze em and smootch em!

    ReplyDelete