CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Give me some more Peter please

My kids grow up WAY TO FAST! I swear this little man was just born, and now he's a speedy, sassy, independant machine. He wants to do everything by himself now, and, to my suprise, he can do most of it. Tanner and Hattie were opposite toddlers, and then... so is Peter. He is into garbages, rips all our books, hides everyones shoes is the craziest places, colors on walls, hits, climbs, and gets into locked cupboards. All things my other two never did. It's throwing me for a loop.



But he is Oh so worth it. I can't get enough of his little 'two-tooth' grin (or chicklet grin as someone called it :) that he is always flashing. He doesn't really like many people, but safe in my arms he likes to say 'hi' to all the old ladies. He loves being outside. When we camp, he thinks it is the best life can offer; being outside from morning to night.

Being number three, he gets away with murder that my other two never would have. I swore I would never do that, but how can I resist.

We love him so much and can't wait to see what this firey little goofs turns into at 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment