CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pink and Pictures


There's nothing our family does better than dressing up. Hattie is always wanting to dress up as a princess, but she wants to do it her way, which never seems to be the right way. The other day, she came strutting out of her room (or rather shuffling in the large heel shoes) and asked me to take a picture of her like a princess. Ha ha, how could I resist with pink heels, pink jammies up top, a hot pink satiny blouse in the middle, and a pink silky blouse with her leg though the arm whole and a wicked wedgy. She went to the 'picture spot' in the basement and posed for me. Hot stuff!


She then returned moments later dressed in even more pink frills (including a hat for a necklace)for more pictures.
Not an hour later, she piled up every stuffed animal and dressup on the couch to watch a movie with her. Larry gets so frustrated putting her to bed because she has a million dolls and stuffed animals in her bed with her and she knows exactly how she wants them placed and which one she wants to sleep under the blanket with her. I can't help but endulge her because I was the exact same way. I was so worried one doll or animal would think I didn't love it by not having it in bed with me. Oh little girls.





1 comment:

  1. so cute emily! I miss you sooooooooo much hattie bell!!

    ReplyDelete