CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our 'Peeper'


I love this little boy! He is Always, Always smiling!
I also find that he is looking more and more like Tanner every day too. He continues to be such a dream child. He is sitting on his own now, which I love, and he loves to sit and watch his older siblings play. If I had to guess, I'd say his favorite things to do would be bathing with Tanner and Hattie and watching Tanner play with balloons (or pretty much anything Tanner does).
He is also super obsessed with paper - books, to-do-lists, newspaper, magazines, you name it. If it is in paper form, he wants to eat it. If there is a book in the room, he can't focus on anything else unless he gets ahold of it or it is removed from view. Crazy. Neither of my other kids cared for paper like Peter.














Ha ha, this is a typical shot from around 4-5 months. He would puke on my shoulder on the birp cloth and rub his face in it. I wouldn't know until I would put him down and see puke all over his face. Yuck! Lucky for me, he has stopped puking this past month (a full 6 months earlier than his other siblings).
And this is my baby boy enjoying his first taste of 'big people food'. It was a baby rice cracker, and he inhaled it and hasn't looked back. He loves food, and is a really good eater. Happy days cause it keeps his belly full at night, which means longer sleep spans. Ya hoo. Keep it going!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Emily!!!! My favorite must be the first one :) He is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! That first one is pure Tanner - they look so much alike! I am so sad that he is growing so fast and I am missing it! A visit needs to be in order!

    ReplyDelete