CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Good thing you don't just have a mom"

So, Larry might not like this picture, but I wasn't fast enough at grabbing my camera to catch the real drama.
9:30 at night and Tanner is still wide awake in his bed as usual. Suddenly he starts screaming for me, so I hurried into his room. I found him sitting in his bed with one leg inbetween the slats of his headboard. His leg was stuck.
I tried several different ways to get it out but the only success I had was in making him scream louder. So I had to go get Larry and went to grab the camera. Larry was in the room for less than two seconds and Tanner's leg was free. What??? How did he do it?
All I had to say is, "Good thing you don't just have a mom Tanner or you would have had to fall asleep with your leg still stuck."

2 comments:

  1. So funny! Good thing we don't just have a mom!!! The amazing things that dad's can do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! The worst is the panic that sets in when you realize you can't set the little one free. Good things for dad's!!!

    ReplyDelete