CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tanner's first lost tooth!

Tanner lost his first tooth on March 23rd! Hurray!
It was only wiggly for about 3 days before it popped out.
I had him call a tonne of people to make it extra special for him and he would say, "So, guess what? I lost a tooth, and let me just tell you how it happened. I was sitting here eating chocolate off a spoon, when I felt something hard, and I said 'what the heck'. I took it out and it was my tooth. So, that's how it happened."
He was sure proud of himself, especially after Larry and I told him we didn't loose our first tooth until grade 1.
The tooth fairy came that night and left him a little note, a Kinder Suprise egg (since that was way better than money to him) and four quarters (because that's what tooth fairies do, they bring money)
What a happy and proud boy he was!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow what a lucky kid! Raven is very anxiously awaiting her teeth to fall out. What a smart tooth fairy to bring him a kinder surprise.

    ReplyDelete