CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Valentine's Day photos

I love Valentine's Day, and I Love taking pictures of my kids with Valentine's props.
This year, Hattie was awesome at posing for me. We had tonnes of fun taking a million pictures!

Peter was so funny the entire time. He wanted to be in the photos really bad, but he always acted like a ham in all of them. It's so him lately! He would do some goofy pose, then run to the camera to see what he looked like, then laugh like crazy. Funny boy!


I love these photos of my two oldest! For whatever reason, I think Hattie looks way older in these photos. Made me a little sad cause she's still my little baby girl.


And, wahoo! I got a photo of all three kids looking, and looking pretty cute!
There were only two photos in 1000 where Peter wasn't looking goofy. He was funny that day. He even went to his closet and picked out his own shirt and pants to wear for his pictures because I changed Tanner and Hattie once too. He did not want to be left out!

1 comment:

  1. So I don't know why, but every time I try to comment using my tablet, it won't let me... but I did try on this post and on a couple others! Anyways, I LOVE your photos :) I think my favorite is the one where Tanner is kissing Hattie on the cheek because it's so in the moment :) Good job :)

    ReplyDelete