CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentines Day photos

I took some Valentine photos of my kids today, and they did awesome. I also bribed them with big lollipops, which helped a lot! I love Valentine pictures!



I set the kids on a dresser table and plopped Peter down in between them, and they all began to freak out that they were going to fall off. I kept trying to reasure them that I wouldn't let them fall, but since I was taking the pictures from inside the closet, I'm not suprised it didn't calm them down :) I had to get the dining room chairs proped against the dresser for them to stay sitting, but then they did great.


I love all their toes!

And the Lollipops!

I told them not to eat the lollipops all at once or they would get a stomach ache, but I didn't monitor them as long as they stayed at the table. Just as Tanner was about to finish his, Hattie asked him if he had a bad tummy ache. Tanner said he didn't, so Hattie began to eat hers more excitedly and with greater haste. Oh dear, so much for that threat.





2 comments:

  1. Peter thinks his big brother is the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing so hard at the pic when they are all scared! So funny, I just found your blog Emily it is nice reading it!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete