CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love July 1st

July 1st. To me that means only one thing - Raymond.
I love the parade,the candy, the floats (usually a family one), the big family dinner at Dana's, and getting together with all the family, then chilling at Laurene's until we get to eat again. MMM eat. This year Doug smoked some killer ham. So yummy.



The parade is so fun. The kids were so cute. They had a blast running after all the candy (which did make some tense moments for me as I had to make sure they didn't run for the candy that was about to go under a horse hoof or truck tire.)






Tradition has it that we cheer and wave to everyone in the parade (probably because that's what we loved when we were in the parade when we were little). Anyway, I love that my kids do it too already. I think that's what really makes the parade so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment